Property Details

Fusion Buildtech brings Fusion Homes in an advanced location of Techzone IV, Greater Noida(W). The project is three side open with wide roads on all the sides. One of the best feature of this project is that it has been constructed in just 20% of its area and the rest 80% of area makes up the green and the open spaces.

Fusion Homes is an iconic blend of luxury and affordability. Life is a celebration at Fusion Homes with commercial and residential properties under one roof. The project offers 2/3/4BHK starting at Rs 29.99 Lacs.This vastu compliant is also in close proximity to upcoming metro station.

The residential area is incorporated with many amenities like Solar Energy Utilization, Giant Swimming pool, Club with Guest Room, Party Lawn, Badminton Court, Basketball Court, Lawn Tennis Court, Jogging Track, Indoor Games and ample parking space. There is separate Cricket practicing Pitch available within the society complex to encourage your sports enthusiastic kids. read more....

2,3 & 4 BHK Apartments Fusion Homes, Greater Noida (West)

  • Price
    33.65 Lacs*
  • 925 - 2160
    Area in sq ft
  • Ready To Move
    Construction Status
  • Ready To Move
  • 2,3 Bathrooms
  • UPRERAPRJ3302

Beautifully designed floor | very prime location | call for more details

Amenities Details

Kids Play Area

Park

Video Security

Lift

24x7 Security

Power Backup

Project Highlights :
Vastu Compliant and RERA registered project. Eco friendly homes built with solar energy utilization facility.
80% green and open area available. 3 side open project with wide roads on all sides.
Rooms available for guests in the club house. Modern day amenities available in the clubhouse with all kinds of indoor games.
Lounge, reading room and recreational room available for various activities.
Project Features:
Entrance Plaza Badminton Court
24 x 7 Power Backup, Internet Access Cricket Practice Pitch
Basketball Court Fragrance Garden
Hi-speed Elevators 24 x 7 Water Supply & Security
Party Lawn Lawn Tennis Court
Lockers within the premises Water Park
Main Swimming Pool Kids Pool
Only 20% ground covered and 80% open area Jogging Track
Club/Community Centre Guest Rooms at Club
Parking Kids Play Lots
Drop-off Yoga/ Elders Zone

Location Map

Site Map

Floor Plans

Property Detail

33.65 Lacs*

925 - 2160 Square/Feet

Greater Noida (West)

Agent Detail

Proventus Realty Soulution Pvt.Ltd

info@proventusindia.com

+91-9873302040

Contact

Recent Properties

At Proventus Realty, we strive to become everything that customers are looking for. We design and execute a tailored strategy which best aligns with the client’s needs and goals. With a combined experience of over 8 decades of prominent industry leaders in legal, tax, investment, asset management and wealth management, our team of experts can walk you through every step of the real estate investment process.

+91 - 9873302040
info@proventusindia.com

Disclaimer: Proventus Realty is only an intermediary offering its platform to facilitate the transactions between Seller and Customer/Buyer/User and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transactions between the Seller and the Customer/Buyer/User. All the offers and discounts on this Website have been extended by various Builder(s)/Developer(s) who have advertised their products. It neither warrants nor is it making any representations with respect to offer(s) made on the site. We shall neither be responsible nor liable to mediate or resolve any disputes or disagreements between the Customer/Buyer/User and the Seller and both Seller and Customer/Buyer/User shall settle all such disputes without involving in any manner.